Otolarygology is the oldest medical specialty in the United States.General Otolaryngology involves the treatment of complaints of the ear, nose and throat for our adult patients. We stand ready to assist you with:
- Infections involving the ears, nose, throat, sinuses and skin of the head and neck.
- Hearing loss, dizziness, changes in taste, smell, or swallowing, and voice problems.
- Sinus disease with medical and surgical treatment including endoscopic sinus surgery.
- Snoring and sleep disorders with conventional and laser surgery.
- Trauma and injuries to head and neck structures.
- Breathing problems of the nose, larynx (voice box) or trachea (wind pipe)