Due to the recommendation of the CDC for social-distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have altered our visitor policy. We are asking our patients to adhere to the following until further notice:
- ALL patients/parents/guardians/caretakers/visitors MUST wear a mask at all times when visiting our offices
- Only patients being treated will be permitted into the office, unless being accompanied by a guardian/parent (for minors)/caretaker
- All patients/parents will be screened for fevers & COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering the treatment area and required to wash their hands/use sanitizer at the time of checking in for their appointment
- If maximum capacity (10 people or less) in our waiting room has been reached, according to the social-distancing guidelines, some patients may be asked to return to their vehicle after checking in for their appointment until an exam room is available for their visit.
- All patients/people accompanying a patient experiencing any COVID-like symptoms should reschedule their appointment until they are symptom-free and have met CDC quarantine guidelines. Telemedicine/video visits may be scheduled with one of our physicians in place of an in-office visit.
Thank you for your patience and compliance with our safety measures put in place for all of our patients during this pandemic.
Physicians & Staff